Join Our Roofing Division!
Junior Sales Representative, Roofing Division – Dublin & Leinster
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established supplier into the Specialist Roofing and Cladding sector. It offers the chance to work in the rapidly growing Construction sector. You will report Directly to the Roofing Division Manager and assist in the strategic development of the sector in the Dublin and Leinster territory. Full product training will be given to the successful candidate.
You will need to be a friendly, hardworking, and determined individual capable of working independently while also contributing to this dynamic, fast paced team.
- Maximise and grow sales and market share.
- Identify and realise key opportunities to achieve new and incremental sales.
- Be flexible to attend customer events, training, etc as required.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Feedback customer and competitor activity to the Roofing Division Manager.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and putting forward appropriate solutions where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ideally 1 year+ experience in Sales within the construction industry.
- A strong customer focus and a drive to achieve results.
- A confident self-starter who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- An ability to work and communicate as part of a team.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
What we expect of the candidate
- Great attitude and a motivation to learn.
- Team player.
- Drive and ambition.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in growing your career with Laydex, please email us a copy of your up-to-date CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include a brief outline of how you believe your skills and experience are relevant to the role you’re applying for.
This position is available for immediate start.
Check out the latest job vacancies posted on our Careers page or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.