Terms & Conditions: Roof Seal Contest
Terms & Conditions: Laydex Building Solutions – Win 40sqm of ROOF SEAL coating!
1) This promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over who own a flat-roof or pitch roof (less than 10°) property. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion cannot participate to the competition.
2) The prize is a free 40sqm of ROOF SEAL Liquid Coating collected by the winner from their local stockist advised by Laydex.
The prize includes and is limited only to:
- 40L covering up to 40 SQM OF GREY ROOF SEAL MEMBRANE
Ideal for repairing flat roofs, pitch roofs (less than 10°), leaking flashing, guttering and roof lights and cracked roofing panels, chimney stacks, corrugated or plate roofing materials, zinc, steel, fibre-cement and façade panels creating an impermeable seal to repel water damage and provide resistance to degradation from natural weathering like rain, snow and sunlight. Also suitable for zinc guttering, down pipes, ventilation ducts, etc.
- 1X ROOF SEAL CRACKS AND EDGING SEALANT
The sealer is used to fill cracks greater then 2mm wide prior to liquid membrane application.
3) If more accessory products are required, the winner must cover the extra costs.
3.1) If the winner will be covering bitumen or felt based products, priming is required.
3.2) The winner commits to collect the prize and proceed with the installation in 2021.
4) The installation service of the product is not included in the prize, however Laydex team will be happy to assist and advise.
5) To enter fill in the submission form with your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Address and the type of project by clicking the submission form link in the competition post and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
6) All participants must own a flat-roof or pitch roof (less than 10°) property suitable for Roof Seal application.
7) The opening date for entries is 16th August and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 hrs GMT on the 5th September 2021. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
8) The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
9) The winner of the prize agrees to allow Laydex Building Solutions to realise case study under the form of videography and photography both during the installation of the product and after the product has been installed. Laydex Building Solutions has the right (but not the obligation) to use the content for all media, and for any purpose that Laydex may find necessary or appropriate. The assignment of these rights is for an unlimited time without any consideration and compensation to the winner. The winner shall have no accreditation rights. Accordingly, Laydex shall have the right to adjust and/or change the content in any way and by any means that Laydex may find necessary or appropriate. Laydex has the right to reassign its rights in the content to any third party.
10) No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
11) Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
12) The first entry drawn at random via computerized draw from all entries received by the closing date will win. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
13) The winner will be notified via an email or phone call from Laydex no later than 5 working days following the closing time and date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email and confirming their full name and address within 48 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
14) The winner must remain in contact with the representatives of Laydex during the build project in order to ensure that the timeline of the build is within the terms of the competition. If Laydex cannot get in contact with the winner for a period longer than 3 weeks, the winner is disqualified.
15) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
17) Promoter and Data Controller: Laydex Ltd, Unit 3 Allied Industrial Estate, Kylemore Rd, Dublin 10.
Questions? Please contact us
local laydex rep