Sales Office Administrator
Laydex Building Solutions is a market leader in the marketing and distribution of a vast range of building products in the Irish Construction Industry. For over 20 years, we have exclusively represented market leading brands and work tirelessly to provide top quality products alongside unparalleled technical knowledge and after sales service. Laydex, in conjunction with our exclusive global manufacturers, have a firm commitment to the continued development and distribution of innovative, premium quality products to the Irish Construction Industry.
Sales Office Administrator Role
- Processing incoming purchase orders, quotation requests, and customer queries by phone and email.
- Processing sales invoices.
- Liaising with transport carriers for delivery dates of orders and communicating this to clients.
- Handle customer requirements at the trade counter.
- Maintain accurate records of all quotations and orders received.
- Support field sales staff as required.
- Taking incoming calls and directing them as appropriate when required.
- Scanning and filing duties in relation to completed sales orders.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IT skills associated with Microsoft excel packages (word and excel).
- Ideally 5 year+ experience in working as a sales support administrator.
- Ideally 1 year+ experience in working with SAP Business One.
- A strong customer focus and a drive to deliver excellent customer service.
- A confident self-starter who is capable of working on their own initiative.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
What we expect of the candidate:
- Great attitude and a motivation to learn.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.