Ideal roof waterproofing solution for all industrial, commercial, leisure and domestic applications
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is a modern approach to waterproofing from large apartments to individual properties, complete roofing systems to extensions, balconies, garages and porches.
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN has an excellent reputation based on a consistent high quality product, crisp and clean detailing, wide colour range and proven longevity.
RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is a thermoplastic membrane based on PVC-P and is fully compatible with UPVC accessories such as rooflights, barge boards and cladding.
Advantages of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN
• Life expectancy assessed by the NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland) in excess of 40 years.
• When installed in accordance with this Certificate and adequately supported by the substrate, the system’s life as a weatherproof covering will be in excess of
35 years, and in excess of 40 years with extended maintenance, including local
repair, every 5 years.
• One single 30 m2 roll replaces 6 bituminous rolls in a 2 layer system
• RENOLIT membrane is 20 to 40% lighter than traditional multilayer systems;
reducing cost and need for heavy support structure
• Low maintenance costs; generally limited to bi-annual inspections
• RENOLIT roofing membranes can be recycled and reintroduced into the
production process in order to preserve valuable resources. After their service life,
old roofing membranes may be collected and recycled to manufacture other products
• One complete waterproof layer
• Vapour permeable
• Static and dynamic perforation resistance
• Clean to install with limited mess
• Suitable for warm and cold roof details
• Compliant with and may exceed current regulations
• Compatible with all major insulation materials
• Solutions for reduced thresholds
• RENOLIT roofing membranes are tested to European Standards and are fire retardant.
• During installation there is no naked flame. RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is installed via hot air
• Activity within the building may be continued without risk to the people inside
• RENOLIT has a nationwide team of Approved Roofing Contractors
• Only approved and trained personnel may install the product
• Insurance backed product warranty for 10,15 and 20 years.
• 20 Year insurance backed guarantee option, covering, materials, labour and scaffolding
RENOLIT has one of the largest choice of colour in the market with particular RAL and Pantone references available on quantities of 500m2 and above.